Conditions Treated with our Birmingham Chiropractor
For over 23 years, Dr. Scott Duca has been a chiropractor in Birmingham, AL. He provides his community with natural and drug-free treatment options for a variety of health conditions affecting people of all ages. He also pledges to use best-practice techniques based on decades of experience to ensure his patients achieve optimal healing and progress.
Conditions Treated at Our Birmingham Chiropractic Clinic
Whether you're in pain due to an auto accident, work injury, sports injury, personal injury, or some other acute or chronic condition, we encourage you to visit our Birmingham chiropractic clinic for some help with your healing. We can offer a variety of effective treatments for common conditions, including:
- Whiplash: a syndrome of neck, head, and shoulder pain/stiffness caused by rapid flexion/extension of the head and neck; chiropractic adjustments are an excellent service for resolving resultant joint misalignments and compensatory muscle strain and guarding
- Sciatica: this is compression of the sciatic nerve root in the lower spine; since the sciatic nerve branches off to innervate the legs, common symptoms include buttock and leg pain, numbness, and tingling; manual spinal decompression and postural re-training helps reduce pressure on the compressed nerve and teach you ways to avoid re-aggravating it in the future
- Muscle Strains, Ligament Sprains, and Tendonitis/Bursitis: common due to overuse, acute trauma, repetitive motion, and more, these types of connective tissue ailments are associated with pain, swelling, tenderness, reduced range of motion, and more; we use things like massage and corrective exercises to facilitate improved circulation and tissue healing
- Disc Herniation, Disc Bulge & Degenerative Disc Disease: injuries to the disc can include ruptures (herniations), bulges, and degeneration, all of which can cause compression of nearby structures and narrowed painful spinal joints; decompression to attract healing, holistic advice to promote disc health, and corrective exercises to increase core stability and strength
- Osteoarthritis: this "wear and tear" condition causes inflammation of the spinal joints, services such as massage, exercises, and lifestyle/nutritional counseling take a multifaceted approach to arthritic pain relief; related conditions affecting the spinal joints include stenosis, spondylolisthesis, and scoliosis
Are You Looking for Relief Naturally? Find Treatment for Your Pain Condition at Back on Track Chiropractic in Birmingham, AL Today!
Come to visit Back on Track Chiropractic or contact us today to schedule an appointment with our Birmingham chiropractor, Dr. Duca. We're committed to helping you learn more about your condition and receive effective and long-lasting relief from your pain and dysfunction.
Call 205-623-5782 and visit us today!